Code of Conduct for Visitors Exhibition of Brewing
All year round daily 9.30am – 5.30pm
We offer two types of tour:
- Guided tour: A tour guide leads visitors through the exhibition with expert commentary on the exhibits. Usually at 10.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm
Length of tour: approx. 40 minutes
- Tour without a guide: Visitors may browse the exhibition themselves; commentary is provided in the form of text materials. Usually at 11.00am, 2.00pm, 4.00pm
Length of tour: approx. 20 minutes
(due to possible changes caused by group reservations, please check with the ticket office or with the guide by telephone on +420 734 767 286)
Number of people per tour.
The total number of visitors, including children under the age of 6, must be declared at the ticket office.
Guided tours will take place with a minimum of 2 paying visitors.
The maximum number of visitors per tour is 25.
Guided tour commentary is in the Czech language.
Foreign language text commentaries are available in English and German.
Ticket Sales and Reservations
Tickets are sold at the Exhibition of Brewing ticket office
Group reservations can be made at the ticket office, or with the guide by telephone on +420 734 767 286, or by email to email@example.com.
The entrance fee price list is available at the ticket office. Appropriate documents must be submitted to claim a discount and only one type of discount is permitted per person.
Upon payment of the entrance fee, the visitor receives a ticket (the leader of a group receives a group ticket), which must be produced when entering the exhibition. Visitors are required to keep their ticket with them throughout the tour and to produce it if so required. Each ticket is only valid for one visit to the exhibition.
Tickets cannot be returned once purchased.
Organizational and safety instructions
- Photography is permitted throughout the area.
- Unfortunately, the building is not barrier-free; therefore, visitors with mobility disabilities must be accompanied by a personal assistant. Please consult our staff for further details.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Animals are not permitted.
- The exhibition inside the boiler is suitable for up to 13 people; the spiral staircase to the interior is one-way.
- Touching exhibits is prohibited (except in the children’s area).
- Entrance to the exhibition under the influence of alcohol, or narcotic or psychotropic substances is prohibited.
- Open flames are prohibited throughout the premises.
Warning of risks during the exhibition
- risk of a blow to the head on the staircase to the basement and in the children’s play area,
- risk of falling when leaning over the guard-rail and into the boiler,
- risk of falling through the glass wall,
- risk of falling at the ends of the entrance staircase,
- risk of children falling into the boiler when leaning inside,
- risk of accident when handling the sliding doors to the boiler.
Visitors must obey their guide’s instructions at all times. Failure to obey instructions, or commands in the interests of visitor safety, building protection, visitor movement, or observing the quality of the tour will result in the removal of the offending visitor from the premises without a refund. In addition, the offending visitor may be in danger of prosecution under applicable legislation.
Operator liability for possible damages caused to visitors is governed by applicable legislation.
Visitor requests, commendations, observations and complaints may be made to the exhibition operator.
The right to make changes for technical, organizational and safety reasons is reserved.
This Code of Conduct for Visitors is effective from 1st March 2019 and is valid until further notice.
Mgr. František Koudela Znojmo, 1st March 2019
Director of Znojemská Beseda